Welcome to Providence Classical Christian Academy and thank you for your interest.
Providence admits only students who have at least one parent who is a professing Christian. Additionally, the parent(s) must read, agree to abide by, and sign the covenant commitments in the application package.
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Application. A non-refundable fee of $75 must be submitted with each application.
Create an Online Application
To begin the online application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
As part of the application, you will be asked to provide:
- Payment of application fee online
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card (If homeschooled, please provide copies of some of his or her work, and a list of curricula used for math, grammar, Latin, and literature.)
- Copies of any standardized testing and, if applicable, achievement test scores (CAT, SAT, etc.)
- Completed and signed Pastor’s Recommendation Form
Once the application is complete we will schedule the following with you:
- An interview with members of our school board
- Student assessments (All new students must be assessed to assist in their placement in the proper grade.)
Upon acceptance you will be notified and provided with instructions to complete the enrollment process online.
These items will be required from you as part of the enrollment process:
- Immunization records
- Tuition payment plans, as applicable
- Student emergency contact information
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website or other online materials, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 314-842-6846.
Providence Classical Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic programs or other school-administered programs.